Here’s a list of events happening in the Twin Cities during the month of April. Each event is culturally rich and will provide you enlightening entertainment. Most events are free, so check them out! If you have an event you wish to share with us, contact us at capm [at] state.mn.us
- Where: Marriott City Center, 30 S 7th St, Minneapolis
- When: Friday, April 22nd – Sunday April 24th
Experience the community’s collective discussion through business, politics, social service and education.
- Where: Sawatdee Restaurant, 607 Washington Ave S, Minneapolis
- When: Tuesday and Wednesday, April 12th & 13th, seating at 6pm & 8pm
The annual celebration includes food, Thai dancing, a water blessing, and more. *Space is limited*
- Where: Minnesota Humanities Center, 987 Ivy Ave E, St. Paul
- When: Wednesday, April 13th, 5:30-7:30pm
- *Free Admission, Registration required*
The Chicano Latino Affairs Council and the Minnesota Humanities Center invite you to a pre-release viewing of the documentary “Latinos, Business and the Arts.” This one hour documentary of interviews of Latino business and arts executives explores the transformative contributions of the Latino community to the economy, arts and culture of Minnesota. Q&A, conversation, and light hors d’oeuvres to follow.
- Where: St. Anthony Main Theatre
- When: April 14th – May 5th
The festival will be presenting over 170 films from some 50 countries at the five-screen St. Anthony Main Theatre. Asian films will be among the films shown at the festival.
- Where: Mall of America
- When: Saturday and Sunday, April 16th & 17th, 11am-5pm
- Free Admission
Mingle with historical heroes and heroines,
Write your name in Chinese calligraphy,
See parts of the terra cotta warriors from Xi’an, and much much more!