Tibetan American Foundation of Minnesota – Accountant Needed
Position: Accountant (Part Time)
Location: TAFM; 1096 Raymond Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Managing TAFM cash/transaction records.
- Payroll, tax filling, and maintaining account.
- Managing a range of basic financial responsibilities as directed by the TAFM Board of Directors.
- Accounting knowledge is a must for this position.
Candidate must be fluent in both English and Tibetan. This position involves oral and written communications in both English and Tibetan. Knowledge of Tibet and Tibetan affairs required. Experience working in the Tibetan community is preferred.
Basic computer skills: QuickBooks, MS Word and Excel are necessary.
She/He must be willing to work on Saturdays.
The candidate must have paid ‘Dhanglag Chatrel’ contribution and be willing to remain a TAFM member. He/She should be a legal US resident.
Applicants must submit their resume and cover letter by Friday June 24, 2011 through mail, fax or e-mail to TAFM Program Officer.
YWCA – Early Childhood Education Manager, FT (#059)
Pay: $41,600 – $52,000
Responsible for quality early childhood education service delivery in a multicultural program serving a high proportion of low-income families. Responsible for hiring and supervising a diverse staff. The position is also responsible for budget development and management, maintenance of a safe, sanitary environment, DHS rule 3 license and accreditation.
Amherst H. Wilder Foundation jobs
More info at http://www.wilder.org/employment.0.html
- Project Coordinator – Health & Wellness
- Research Associate 1 MIS
- AmeriCorps Promise Fellow
- Research Associate MIS 2
- Program Assistant – Adult Day Health
- Research Assistant
- Children’s Mental Health Case Manager / Mental Health Professional / Mental Health Practitioner
- Research Associate 1
- Clinical Supervisor (ACT)
United Way Jobs
- Major Gifts Manager
- Business and Process Analyst
- Board & Committee Engagement Liaison
- Director, Development Operations
- Foundations & Special Initiatives Coordinator
Restaurant Technologies, Inc.
Positions are available in Mendota Heights and Rochester, MN