Civil Society is in need of Volunteer Hmong Interpreters!
Interpreters participate as a neutral party in the role as conduit of information that must flow between Civil Society personnel and victims of human trafficking.
- Ensuring that information pertaining to the victim’s situation is accurately communicated.
- Providing interpreter services and convey the exact message as opposed to summarizing information in a subjective manner.
- Ensuring that the victim’s questions/concerns regarding her/his situation is appropriately addressed and documented.
- Maintaining accurate records and provide documentation as requested.
- Providing service provision reports and ensure compliance with Civil Society Confidentiality Policy.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- The ideal candidate must be fluent in English and Hmong.
- The ideal candidate should have experience working with victims of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, stalking, or human trafficking.
- The ideal candidate must employ accurate and appropriate interpretation skills at all times.
If interested, please call Civil Society at (651)-291-0713 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1st National Bank Building
332 Minnesota Street
St. Paul, MN 55101