Minnesota Governor Mark Dayton has appointed eleven people to the Health Care Exchange Committee, which also includes four legislators and the commissioners of commerce, health, and human services.
The committee will be meeting nearly every week for several months as several key issues need to be decided in order for the exchange to be completed and operational by January 2014.
The members of the committee are:
- Sue Abderholden, Executive Director of the Minnesota Alliance on Mental Illness (St. Paul)
- Dannette Coleman, Vice President/General Manager, Individual and Family Business, Medica (Minnetonka)
- Phillip Cryan, Health Policy Specialist and Organizing Director, SEIU (St. Paul)
- Mary Foarde, Attorney, Fmr. General Counsel, Allina (Minneapolis)
- Dorii Gbolo – CEO/Executive Director, Board Member, Open Cities Health Center (St. Paul)
- Robert Hanlon, Founder and President of Corporate Health Systems (Chaska)
- Alfred Babington Johnson, CEO, Stair Step Foundation (Minneapolis)
- Roger Kathol, Owner, Cartesian Solutions, Inc. (Burnsville)
- Phil Norrgard, Director of Human Services, Fond du Lac Indian Tribe (Cloquet)
- Stephanie Radtke Deputy Director, Community Services Division, Dakota County (West St. Paul)
- Daniel Schmidt, Vice President, Great River Office Products (St. Paul)
- (2) Majority Caucus Legislators (House & Senate)
- (2) Minority Caucus Legislators (Sen. Lourey & Rep. Huntley)