2nd Annual Health Equity Day 2012 at the State Capitol on Wednesday, March 28.
Health Equity Day is a recognition of the power of Asian, African, African American, American Indian, Latino, LGTBQ and allied communities coming together to fight for greater equity at the State and local levels in MN.
AWARENESS – EMPOWERMENT – CALL TO ACTION
Free and open to the public.
The Health Equity Rally at the Rotunda will begin at 12:30pm and go until 1:30pm on Wednesday, March 28.
The morning Community Workshop at 9:30am-12noon will be held across the street from the Capitol in the basement of Christ Lutheran Church.
More details available at: http://healthequityday2012.eventbrite.com/ Registration is required for morning session.
The day’s growing Sponsors & Supporters list:
- Minnesota Asian/American Health Coalition
- American Heart Association
- Lao Assistance Center of Minnesota
- American Indian Cancer Foundation
- Council on Asian Pacific Minnesotans
- Minnesota Oromo Health Advocates
- Program in Health Disparities Research, University of Minnesota Medical School
- Rainbow Health Initiative
- Southeast Asian Ministry
- Stairstep Foundation
- Tamales Y. Bicicletas
- Vietnamese Social Services of Minnesota
- WellShare International
More details at http://www.eventbrite.com/event/2773825587