Civil Society is in need of Volunteer Hmong Interpreters!
Interpreters participate as a neutral party in the role as conduit of information that must flow between Civil Society personnel and victims of human trafficking.
- Ensuring that information pertaining to the victim’s situation is accurately communicated.
- Providing interpreter services and convey the exact message as opposed to summarizing information in a subjective manner.
- Ensuring that the victim’s questions/concerns regarding her/his situation is appropriately addressed and documented.
- Maintaining accurate records and provide documentation as requested.
- Providing service provision reports and ensure compliance with Civil Society Confidentiality Policy. Read the rest of this entry »